[Governance] JOSH SOKOL - CEASE AND DESIST CONTACT WITH CHRIS GATFORD

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at cmlh.id.au
Tue Feb 25 05:07:58 UTC 2014

Martin,

I have condensed the core ethical and legal issue below and will
address your other items tomorrow.

On Mon, Feb 24, 2014 at 9:16 PM, Martin Knobloch
<martin.knobloch at owasp.org> wrote:
> #2 why would the above result in a phone call of the police department
> It is not clear to me why a constable would initiate a call because a anyone
> has contacted Chris.

The agreed timeline is that Josh Sokol contacted Chris Gatford without
my knowledge and at the conclusion of their conference call Chris then
walked the one block from his office in Manly Corso to Manly Corso
Police Station to file a false complaint that is possibly supported by
the adverse comments Josh Sokol made against me during their recorded
conference call.

NSW Police are concerned that I ignored their advice not to contact
Chris Gatford after he filed continued false allegations with no
supporting evidence in the past.  I suspect that their conclusion is
that I am innocent beyond a reasonable doubt but this depends on the
adverse comments Josh Sokol made during their conference call, such as
his instance that I am seeking "vengeance" which I clearly am not.

Please let me know if my understanding of
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Governance/Whistleblower_Policy#Reporting_Procedure
is incorrect and ethical violations are out of your scope?

I will restate that I do *not* wish to receive further contact from
Josh Sokol or his representation of me to Chris Gatford.

--
Regards,
Christian Heinrich

http://cmlh.id.au/contact