[Governance] Termination - Request for Artifact(s)

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at cmlh.id.au
Mon Feb 24 22:39:35 UTC 2014

Martin,

Yes I would prefer that others desist from making further comment
until the root case is resolved.  I would like to acknowledge that
Dennis has treated me with the upmost respect in the past.

Please focus on "#1 You request your suspension and termination to be
reviewed?" as this will in turn resolve #2.

--
Regards,
Christian Heinrich

http://cmlh.id.au/contact