[Governance] Termination - Request for Artifact(s)

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at cmlh.id.au
Sun Feb 23 02:29:54 UTC 2014

Josh,

You can't claim to have an open society that at the same time doesn't
hold people to account.  Therefore, the "O" is "Open[ for business]"
and you threatened to release my recording without permission while
implying that I have something to hide.

I have never attacked anyone and both you and Jim independently
concluded that I was deliberately attacked without provocation as a
result of the OWASP Google Hacking Inquiry which deliberately excluded
the audit of the Sydney Chapter which would have revealed the identity
of the "unverified sources".

As I have already stated you didn't follow and script or ask questions
during the conference call as your intent was to seek more information
than required and capture distress and anger to portray the view that
I am unreasonable.

The OWASP Board has a well documented history of making things up on
the spot and fabricating evidence.

If this was not the case then you agree that I present at OWASP EU
2014 and attend OWASP Chapter Meetings without restriction?  A yes/no
response is all that is required.

--
Regards,
Christian Heinrich