[Governance] Termination - Request for Artifact(s)

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at cmlh.id.au
Sun Feb 23 01:30:26 UTC 2014

Martin,

On Sat, Feb 22, 2014 at 7:45 PM,  <martin.knobloch at owasp.org> wrote:
> For clarification:
> #1: You want to have the process of your suspension and termination
reviewed.
> #2: the exclusion to OWASP event, in result of the suspension.
> #2a: the exclusion was to end by january 2014
> #2b:  the exclusion has extended, as you have been refused to visit and
speak
> at OWASP events

For the initial scope can we focus on #1 above please?

I have excluded #2a/b as these items will be negated if the evidence
related to #1 is not contested by the OWASP Board.

On Sat, Feb 22, 2014 at 7:45 PM,  <martin.knobloch at owasp.org> wrote:
> To summarise:
> the outcome of the investigation should clarify if the exclusion of
participation
> at OWASP events justified against OWASP policies.
> Whereby the participation is in form as a public, non OWASP member.
> Exclusion of a public speaker at an public OWASP event.

The overwhelming evidence supports the view that I can speak during
https://2014.appsec.eu/call-for-training-call-for-papers-january/ as a
member of the public since the revocation finished in January 2014 that
would have unfairly prohibited me from speaking at an OWASP Conference.

On Sat, Feb 22, 2014 at 7:45 PM,  <martin.knobloch at owasp.org> wrote:
> As 'out of scope' you state:
> #1:  The possibilities of rejoining the OWASP community.
> #2: The Google Hacking project inquiries.

In relation to #1 I have deferred the vote on my membership reinstatement
if overturned by "*#1: You want to have the process of your suspension and
termination reviewed.*"

I will issue a separate request related to #2.

On Sat, Feb 22, 2014 at 7:45 PM,  <martin.knobloch at owasp.org> wrote:
> About the time line you suggest, I am not sure at this moment about  the
deadline for the CFP
> for the AppSec-Eu 2014.
> As this is the first case and the history of this, I cannot promise any
dead line.
> Nevertheless, I will do my best for the means of quality and time for the
investigation.

No problem,  I believe this will only become an issue if the OWASP Board
vote on
http://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-board/2014-February/013230.htmlwithout
the prior consideration of the deferred OWASP membership
reinstatement

--
Regards,
Christian Heinrich