[Governance] Termination - Request for Artifact(s)

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at cmlh.id.au
Sun Feb 23 00:56:22 UTC 2014

Josh,

As you have cited "Open in OWASP" can you please release to me:
1. A list of the people that you spoke to (without my knowledge or
authorisation).
2. Read only access to the audio recording and written statements of
Brad Causey, Chris Gatford, Jason Li, Dinis Cruz and all other people
provided in 1. above?

The above is to ensure fairness related to:
1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witness_impeachment and;
2. Your [Josh] own concern related to accusations of character
assassination within OWASP in the past.

For the record I have made the above request in the past which you
[Josh] outright refused.  Yet you [Josh] have requested to release the
recording of the conference calls with me and also claimed to have
"nothing to hide".

You [Josh] admit below that these "questions" are ambiguous and
intended to elect a free flowing discussion (not a yes/no response) to
capture a much greater scope then what you claimed was a possible
agenda prior to the conference call.  Some of your statements are
wrong and/or not based on fact either.   You never asked me these
questions during the conference call and neither was I unable to
reject them as you would have terminated the call.

Based on http://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-board/2014-February/013230.html
the OWASP Board has once again undertaken a "short cut" and will
mislead the OWASP Leaders that a vote was held for my membership
reinstatement and have deliberately sought to have me removed
permanently from OWASP with the creation of "new" conditions intended
to be enforced against me retrospectively and ongoing without prior
notice or warning.

I would recommend you, as an OWASP Board Member, desist from posting
further threats and comment on the governance mailing list as their
sole purpose is entrapment and to influence public opinion against me,
including the independent audit of the lack of due process related to
my termination, by inferring that I am unreasonable and have something
to hide.

I seek the path of lest resistance in resolving this dispute with the
OWASP Board and a positive outcome for all involved.

--
Regards,
Christian Heinrich

http://cmlh.id.au/contact