[Governance] Termination - Request for Artifact(s)

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at cmlh.id.au
Sat Feb 22 05:01:12 UTC 2014

Josh,

You "induced" an audio interview you refused to accept a written statement
by stating that this was the only way the OWASP Board would allow me to
tender a statement.

I was awarded a formal certificate int the conduct of witness interviews by
the Queensland Police and inducement is considered highly unethical and the
reason why it is clarified as [not] a condition of the interview as
demonstrated within
http://www.smh.com.au/technology/technology-news/journalists-facebook-arrest-transcript-of-police-interview-20110518-1esrr.html<http://www.smh.com.au/technology/technology-news/journalists-facebook-arrest-transcript-of-police-interview-20110518-1esrr.html#ixzz2u1TiBQ9C>

I have never been provided a list of questions otherwise I would have
provided written responses but you did provide one "surprise" question
without any reasonable notice period which I addressed too.

I have made numerous offers to schedule a conference call in which to
repeat the "*assist me with a number of very conservative clarifications of
my reputation with Brad Causey, Andre Ludwig, etc so they can act as my
referees and ambassadors within OWASP in the future*." statement I made
within http://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/governance/2014-February/000329.html
I don't know how I can make this intent appear any less conservative
or
non confrontational.

If you had nothing to hide then you would support Martin in undertaking an
independent inquiry of the termination process.

The conduct of the OWASP Board in conducting the termination is dubious at
best and you have again demonstrated the OWASP Board desire to take
shortcuts without consideration of the facts of the matter to arrive at an
premeditated outcome.

--
Regards,
Christian Heinrich