[Governance] My OWASP Membership

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Sat Feb 22 04:53:44 UTC 2014

My role, and the role of the other Board members, is to continue to drive
the OWASP Foundation down a path of doing things that are good for the
security community and to hopefully grow the organization in the process.
We are not here to serve you in your quest for "justice".  I proposed two
paths of peaceful resolution and you continue to walk down the path of
confrontation.  It is neither healthy for yourself or for OWASP and I want
no part in it.  As you have rescinded your request for reinstatement, I
believe we have nothing left to discuss.

~josh