[Governance] My OWASP Membership

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at cmlh.id.au
Sat Feb 22 04:01:06 UTC 2014

Josh,

The issue with Chris Gatford was resolved with the inquiry undertaken
by Tom Brennan.

I am not asking the OWASP Board to be judge or jury, rather for you to
assist me with a number of very conservative clarifications of my
reputation with Brad Causey, Andre Ludwig, etc so they can act as my
referees and ambassadors within OWASP in the future.

I would like my reinstatement deferred until Martin conclude the
review of my termination proceedings i.e.
http://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/governance/2014-February/000326.html

--
Regards,
Christian Heinrich