[Governance] Termination - Request for Artifact(s)

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at cmlh.id.au
Sat Feb 22 01:52:46 UTC 2014

Martin,

I would to formally request that you to undertake an independent
review of my suspension and termination from OWASP.

The focus and scope will be on the within the e-mail I recently sent
to this [governance] mailing list and I have highlighted the major
points within http://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/governance/2014-February/000326.html
(bolding may not render correctly as the e-mail was HTML).

I have no intention to rejoin OWASP until this matter is resolved but
I would like to participate as a member of the public and speak at
https://2014.appsec.eu/ and the OWASP Board have declared that in
light of the exclusion lapsing in January this will continue
indefinitely and therefore I am excluded from presenting at this
event.

Therefore, I don't want this drag out like the Inquiry Google Hacking
Project which should have taken "a few hours work" at most.

Is this timeline reasonable to you?

The issue related to SourceForge vs GitHub is secondary and I have
tendered the evidence that infers that Aspect Security sought to offer
their commercial services to SourceForge during the tender issued by
the OWASP GPC.

--
Regards,
Christian Heinrich