[Governance] Fwd: Termination - Request for Artifact(s)

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at cmlh.id.au
Fri Feb 21 03:02:53 UTC 2014

Martin,

Michael Coates is showing blatant favouritism to his former employer while
attempting to make me appear "difficult".

Both Justin Derry and I have evaluated my termination proceeding against
the standard set by the Queensland and NSW State Governments related
terminating members within not for profit associations which OWASP would
clearly have followed if the Foundation was incorporated somewhere in
Australia.

I have asked for the equivalent process defined by the IRS for USA based
Foundations and Sarah has not been forth coming with this information.

A similar request for information has been made by Dinis and Dennis at the
time my termination was announced and more recently by Josh Sokol on the
owasp-board mailing list.

Michael has also been offered the opportunity to state that this artifact
does not exist so that OWASP and I can simply move on because the 24 month
period finished on 9 January 2014.

Can you assist so that the selective judgement of the OWASP Board doesn't
affect the well being of another OWASP member?