[Governance] OWASP and Commercial

Bev Corwin bev.corwin at owasp.org
Fri Feb 7 13:59:39 UTC 2014

My 2 cents: Possibly doing more members related research to better define,
determine, refine members' benefits, and to clarify members' benefits
appropriately in the context of 501(c)3 related issues, as prioritizing
goals in various activities, and the community collaboratively developing
organizational ethics policies. guidelines, in general, for members,
partners, appsec professionals, OWASP staff, volunteers, and board members.
Possibly formailze a professional association 501(c)6 for promoting the
profession and professionals appropriately. Possibly formalizing ethics
policies re: appropriate relationships of professional consultants, etc.
Best wishes, Bev