[Governance] OWASP and Commercial

Tom Brennan - OWASP tomb at owasp.org
Fri Feb 7 13:58:01 UTC 2014

On the choochoo this morning to NYC to give some training myself.. thought I would catch up on some emails @owasp bucket.

In response to yours, members of the board have jobs that pay bills that somehow are involved in software industry that would likely be true of everyone in the association membership.

Even a few of them have books, papers, projects, talks and involved in testimony to congress or pet alligators etc...  So what's your question?

As per the conflict of interest policy you agreed to and signed if your in conflict with it or can not meet the bylaw duties as written everyone is free to step down or step up to meet them or lobby to change them or abstain when needed.

Perhaps I am confused but your email to this governance list is asking for help on what exactly -- or simply raising visibility via your "ad" that your offering training and writing a book? What is the defined problem? Is there a complaint that requires "governance" as defined: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Governance

Your loved man just not clear what your asking to provide suggestions... New business for the upcoming board meeting perhaps to clarify or discuss face to face on the 24th?

--
Sent from my mobile autocorrect typos included call 9732020122 to discuss