[Governance] Compliance Committee?

Joerg Stephan joerg.stephan at owasp.org
Mon Dec 8 22:22:51 UTC 2014

Josh,

Yep, that was the clarification :-)

So, now, spare time followers of this list (like me), can follow that idea
also.

My 2 cents on this topic,
I think it is a great Idea, in general, strange and sad part is just that
this idea is driven by the problem that Martin (sorry, lets say: one
person) can`t handle all problems, we faced this year, alone. I know that
Martin does a great job, but for the future this duty, and I really think
its a huge responsibility, should be carried by more people.
As the board, i f i got it right, appoints this particular person, I think
the best idea would that the board just appoints a "Head of..." and two
"Deputys".

Regards