[Global_industry_committee] Fwd: Fwd: RFI - Developing a Framework To Improve Critical Infrastructure Cybersecurity - volunteers?

Seba seba at owasp.org
Wed Mar 27 08:33:42 UTC 2013

nobody is stopping us/you from (re)starting GIC as an initiative
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Initiatives_Global_Strategic_Focus
this was also discussed in the last boad meeting, see minutes:
https://docs.google.com/a/owasp.org/document/d/1fJgBV6quLFKENJ1JaZDa2jEFZlD9l25ESMNB11m8-Vo/edit

regards

seba