[Global_industry_committee] Fwd: Fwd: RFI - Developing a Framework To Improve Critical Infrastructure Cybersecurity - volunteers?

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Sun Mar 24 16:09:40 UTC 2013

Hi dear GIC fellows,

this is potentially high profile, so maybe interesting?
Even though the GIC is to be disbanded, are there some of you or someone
you may know of, who could take a look at this and prepare input from
OWASP gives input?
Preferably from the US?

Unfortunately my time budget has been exhausted for this month.
But I will be happy to help. And when we find the right volunteers to
drive this a little, I could also offer to connect you with the manager
at the other end responsible for Cyber Security Policy at the Office of
the President of the USA and department head at NIST, who I know
personally from several projects (outside of OWASP) in the past.

Best regards, Tobias

From: *Bev Corwin* <bev.corwin at owasp.org <mailto:bev.corwin at owasp.org>>
Date: Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 7:16 PM
Subject: RFI
To: Kate Hartmann <kate.hartmann at owasp.org <mailto:kate.hartmann at owasp.org>>

RFI: Framework to Improve Critical Infrastructure:

https://www.federalregister.gov/articles/2013/02/26/2013-04413/developing-a-framework-to-improve-critical-infrastructure-cybersecurity#h-6

Bev

--
Kate Hartmann