[Global_industry_committee] GIAB proposal as taking over some tasks of the closed GIC

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Mon Mar 11 14:34:44 UTC 2013

Sarah,
thanks for the help.
Yes, I will join the call in 85 minutes.
If there is any particular access code that I might need, please let me
know.

I'll use the data from the OWASP board page:
Teleconference Information: https://www3.gotomeeting.com/join/942894438
Hong Kong SAR China (toll-free): 800 905 505

Best regards and chat with you in a bit,

Tobias