[Global_industry_committee] GIAB proposal as taking over some tasks of the closed GIC

Sarah Baso sarah.baso at owasp.org
Mon Mar 11 14:21:03 UTC 2013

Tobias -
I have moved your proposal from this email to a google doc -
https://docs.google.com/a/owasp.org/document/d/1whuiymmub4USgeWx2QYJOEYEBpbqUpAMXJ3b6iXDId8/edit

Also, I have added a "vote of confidence" from the board to the meeting
agenda for today: https://www.owasp.org/index.php/March_11,_2013

I think you said you would be on the call today to answer any questions the
board has.  Let me know if you need anything else in setting things up for
today's call.

Best,
Sarah Baso

--