[Global_industry_committee] [Owasp-leaders] Moving to Global Initiatives Program & Retiring Committee Structure

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Fri Feb 15 17:55:53 UTC 2013

Tobias,

Thanks for reaching out. It would be great to get together (virtually) and
chat more.  I really want to see energized OWASP'ers continue to be
involved and help find the best methods to support that. Let's chat more
about how to accomplish some of the goals you have around industry and what
formats might work best.

I setup a doodle to find a time for us to chat next week - I'm based in San
Francisco (UTC-8) so I hope we can find a time that works.
https://security.etherpad.mozilla.org/bug-tracking

If anyone else on the cc list is interested in attending then please email
me directly (so I can send you the invite info) and add your availability
to the doodle.

Thanks,
Michael

--