[Global_industry_committee] GIC meeting scheduled for Monday Oct-15, 18:00 UTC/GMT

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Sun Oct 14 22:57:15 UTC 2012

Hi all,

as promised the access to the GIC meeting is via Go2Meeting.
(So far there is only Audio, no need for slides at this point.)

1.  Please join my meeting.
https://www3.gotomeeting.com/join/557369598

2.  Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended.
Or, call in using your telephone.

Argentina (toll-free): 0 800 266 1382
Australia (toll-free): 1 800 193 385
Australia: +61 2 8355 1020
Austria (toll-free): 0 800 202148
Austria: +43 (0) 7 2088 1047
Belarus (toll-free): 8 820 0011 0214
Belgium (toll-free): 0 800 26116
Belgium: +32 (0) 28 08 4368
Brazil (toll-free): 0 800 047 4906
Canada (toll-free): 1 888 455 1389
Canada: +1 (647) 497-9353
China (toll-free): 4008 811084
Czech Republic (toll-free): 800 500448
Denmark (toll-free): 8090 1924
Denmark: +45 (0) 69 91 89 28
Finland (toll-free): 80094507
Finland: +358 (0) 942 59 7850
France (toll-free): 0 805 541 047
France: +33 (0) 182 880 172
Germany (toll-free): 0 800 723 5270
Germany: +49 (0) 811 8899 6903
Hong Kong (toll-free): 30713169
Iceland (toll-free): 800 9869
India (toll-free): 000 800 650 1700
Indonesia (toll-free): 007 803 011 0395
Ireland (toll-free): 1 800 946 538
Ireland: +353 (0) 19 030 010
Israel (toll-free): 1 809 212 875
Italy (toll-free): 800 906959
Italy: +39 0 247 92 13 01
Japan (toll-free): 0 120 663 800
Korea, Republic of (toll-free): 806150880
Luxembourg (toll-free): 800 22104
Malaysia (toll-free): 1 800 81 5373
Mexico (toll-free): 01 800 925 0372
Netherlands (toll-free): 0 800 265 8469
Netherlands: +31 (0) 208 080 219
New Zealand (toll-free): 0 800 45 2202
New Zealand: +64 (0) 9 280 6302
Norway: +47 75 80 32 07
Panama (toll-free): 00 800 226 8832
Peru (toll-free): 0 800 54682
Philippines (toll-free): 1 800 1651 0716
Poland (toll-free): 00 800 1213979
Portugal (toll-free): 800 784 461
Russian Federation (toll-free): 810 800 29674011
Singapore (toll-free): 800 120 5615
South Africa (toll-free): 0 800 983 867
Spain (toll-free): 0 800 900 582
Spain: +34 911 82 9906
Sweden (toll-free): 20980772
Sweden: +46 (0) 852 500 186
Switzerland (toll-free): 0 800 740 393
Switzerland: +41 (0) 435 0167 13
Taiwan (toll-free): 00 800 666 854
Thailand (toll-free): 001 800 658 131
Ukraine (toll-free): 0 800 50 0641
United Kingdom (toll-free): 0 808 168 0229
United Kingdom: +44 (0) 207 151 1853
United States (toll-free): 1 877 568 4106
United States: +1 (224) 649-0001
Uruguay (toll-free): 000 413 598 4110
Viet Nam (toll-free): 120 65 157

Access Code: 557-369-598
(not sure whether go2meeting set the Audio PIN per attendee or changes
it automatically before tomorrow, otherwise it should be '10'.)

Meeting ID: 557-369-598

GoToMeeting®
Online Meetings Made Easy®

Not at your computer? Click the link to join this meeting from your
iPhone®, iPad® or Android® device via the GoToMeeting app.

Best regards and talk with you tomorrow.

Tobias