[Global_industry_committee] GIC meeting scheduled for Monday Oct-15, 18:00 UTC/GMT

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Wed Oct 10 11:33:05 UTC 2012

Hello guys,

unfortunately I have only received feedback on preferred meeting times
from Marco and Mauro for our next Global Industry Committee meeting.
Based on that information, let's schedule our call for Monday Oct-15,
19:00 UK time  (considering Daylight saving time) that is *Monday Oct-15
18**:00 UTC / GMT. **
**
*http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20121015T19&p1=136&ah=1
*
*With the AppSec approaching fast we should definitely meet before the
conference and see what we can do to make progress on our initiatives.

Agenda topics for the Global Industry Committee meeting:
- CISO Guide
- CISO Survey
- Industry Table at AppSec US
- industry bodies contacts?
- ...?

(and the link to the GIC page:
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Global_Industry_Committee)

**Please let me know if you can not attend this call.

Looking forward to talking with you all very soon and I will send round
the dial-in for the call in the next two days.

Best regards, Tobias