[Global_industry_committee] Industry Table / Industry Leaders networking event at the AppSec US 2012 end of October

Colin Watson colin.watson at owasp.org
Fri Oct 5 22:14:34 UTC 2012

Tobias

I won't be at AppsecUSA,

Colon

----- Reply message -----
From: "Tobias" <tobias.gondrom at owasp.org>
To: <global_industry_committee at lists.owasp.org>
Subject: [Global_industry_committee] Industry Table / Industry Leaders networking event at the AppSec US 2012 end of October
Date: Fri, Oct 5, 2012 19:19

Hello dear GIC fellows,

following the industry networking events we had at the AppSecs in Europe
and APAC, I am currently preparing the industry table for the AppSec US
end of October and am wondering, whether any of you will be there as
well and could help and also whether you have any feedback / suggestions
for the Industry table there?

My current idea is to do this on Thursday Oct-25 evening during the
attendee reception? What do you think?
And comments / ideas?

Best regards and talk with you soon, Tobias