[Global_industry_committee] CISO survey 2013 - status update - ready to go

Eoin eoin.keary at owasp.org
Thu Nov 15 17:15:23 UTC 2012

Sure I will, I'll put it in google docs for review. It think it is important to clarify that value a person gives by completing the survey. It helps with the owasp roadmap, helps cisos see what others are doing. We see what's important by individual verticals, how they see app sec. Etc etc

Eoin Keary
Owasp Global Board
+353 87 977 2988