[Global_industry_committee] CISO survey 2013 - status update - ready to go

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Thu Nov 15 17:09:56 UTC 2012

Marco,
thank you. Just had a conversation with Kate and she plans to have the
survey in Surveymonkey by Monday. So it will be a little too late for
your breakfast. My apologies. Very sorry. :-(
Maybe you can send the link to the attendees (registered for the event?)
after the event early next week. That should still be close enough to
the date, so people remember and hopefully will feel motivated to fill
it out.
Best regards, Tobias