[Global_industry_committee] CISO survey 2013 - status update - ready to go

marco.m.morana at gmail.com marco.m.morana at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 16:46:42 UTC 2012

Tobias, thanks for the effort, will coordinate with Jasmine @ NYC chapter and Tony @ Atlanta chapter to publicize the link with the survey as well as distribute a printed copy i created so we can start gathering responses from people attending the NYC meeting today and the CISO round table breakfast in Atlanta tomorrow.

Regards
Marco

Sent from my iPad