[Global_industry_committee] [Owasp-leaders] Agreement with ISACA

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Wed Nov 14 14:00:11 UTC 2012

Hello Kostas and David,

cool, that is great initiative and superb news!
As part of the global industry committee, I'll be very happy to help and
close loops wherever I can on this. As you, Kostas, will happen to meet
their Global Vice President face to face next month, please take the
communication forward in that regard (unless we read on the leader's
list that we might have already established some other communication
channels with him directly previously on the cooperation between OWASP
and ISACA).
And if possible maybe would be nice, if you could keep me in the loop,
so I can help to put this in a structured context that we can easily
maintain and document going forward.

Best regards, Tobias

Tobias Gondrom
Chair of the Global Industry Committee