[Global_industry_committee] CISO survey 2013 questions - your feedback please

Marco Morana marco.m.morana at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 09:05:02 UTC 2012

Tobias

can we add the following question  (so we make it 20 :). This is
important to tailor the guide content to the areas where CISOs are
mostly focused on :

CISO Functions & Responsibilities: Which of these functions are within
you area of responsibility?
1.	Develop, articulate and implement risk management strategy for applications
2.	Develop and implement policies, standards and guidelines for
application security
3.	Develop implement, manage and report on application security
governance processes
4.	Develop and implement software security activities (e.g. S-SDLC)
and security testing processes
5.	Work with executive management, business managers and internal
audit and legal counsel to define application security requirements
that can be verified and audited
6.	Measure and monitor security and risks of web application assets
within the organization
7.	Application Vulnerability Management
8.	Network Security and perimeter defense
9.	Define, identify and assess the inherent security of critical web
application assets, assess threats, vulnerabilities, business impacts
and recommend countermeasures/corrective actions
10.	Procure new web application processes, services, technologies and
testing tools for the organization
11.	Application security training and awareness for information
security and software development teams
12.	Develop, articulate and implement continuity planning/disaster
recovery for web applications
13.	Investigate and analyze suspected security incidents and data
breaches and recommend corrective actions

thanks

Marco