[Global_industry_committee] CISO survey 2013 questions - your feedback please

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Thu Nov 8 04:13:45 UTC 2012

Hi guys,

I think I now included all your feedback.
Please feel free to give it a last glance and in two days I will ask
Sarah to put this into Surveymonkey.

Btw. in the last two weeks I talked with the CEO of EC-Council at their
CISO Summit and he is willing to also spread the survey and channel back
the data to us (for basically including them with a "thank you" in the
report). Same possible with ISC2.

So we might actually be able to reach a very large group of CISOs.

@Marco: for your London chapter meeting tmrw: if you could mention the
upcoming CISO Survey tomorrow would be cool, and maybe if people would
be open to receive the survey, collect their business cards?

Best regards, Tobias