[Global_industry_committee] owasp policies

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Thu Nov 8 00:27:55 UTC 2012

Hello Ofer,

great initiative, Ofer!

First, I do not see a reason standing against it refering to OWASP. We
should indeed have someone review the doc first of course to make sure
it is in line with our password recommendations - thanks to Eoin for
volunteering. ;-)
And as Tom mentioned, we might actually suggest to use the global OWASP
logo (instead of the OWASP Israel logo) if you and they want.
@Ofer: you can ask Kate for the logo image in case you don't have it -
or grab it from the web site.

@Eoin: yes, would be cool if you could run point on this and do a quick
review the doc and if you need more reviewers or other help just let us
know and am sure we can find one or two more people to review.

Best regards, Tobias

Ps.: and maybe an idea: as they are working on this maybe we can merge
some ideas even back into the password cheat sheet? Or if you like
someone from the Israel chapter wants to take part in the password
cheatsheet project and/or they want us to adopt their document under the
OWASP document series like we did with Boeing's "OWASP Secure Coding
Practices - Quick Reference Guide"?
(in which case they would have to give up IP to OWASP)

Tobias Gondrom
Chair of the Global Industry Committee
OWASP
email: tobias.gondrom at owasp.org