[Global_industry_committee] Latin America government outreach

Mauro Flores mauro.flores at owasp.org
Fri Mar 9 18:15:44 UTC 2012

Guys, thank you al for the support.
Toda I made the presentation about OWASP on the event. Many people from
the regional CSIRTs get to me to know more about the OWASP materials,
specially about the training materials, but also about the tools we
have. Beside many business cards I exchange with this guys (thanks to
Sarah that sent me the images I manage to print a few OWASP business
cards before I left) they are interested in:

      * OWASP to participate in a knowledge base they are building for
        the Latian American CSIRTs. They are doing this effort with the
        Carnegie Mellon CERT-CC and latter today we're having a meeting
        about this. I'm thinking about contact the Educational Committee
        to get involve in this particular cooperation.
      *  People from the Brasil Police is planning a Computer Forensic
        and Cyber Security event for this year in Brasil. They want to
        know if the OWASP can make a presentation there. So I'm thinking
        about contact Lucas and Gustavo to see if they are interested in
        participate.

Any thoughts, please let me know.

regards, Mauro Flores