[Global_industry_committee] Latin America government outreach

Colin Watson colin.watson at owasp.org
Wed Mar 7 09:56:11 UTC 2012

Mauro

This is a particularly good initiative. The rest of the world will
have to catch up.

An important aspect is that it is not just "infrastructure" which is
important, but also the applications. Language and interpretration of
words may be important.  The points raised in Lucas Ferreira's
document sum up the issues and benefits very well:

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Brasil_Manifesto

Colin