[Global_industry_committee] Press anouncement AppSec EU Greece , was: Article about Web Application Security Scanner in magazin "iX" should contain the ZAP, was: inquiry

Ralf Reinhardt ralf.reinhardt at owasp.org
Thu Mar 1 16:18:38 UTC 2012

Hi Kostas,

could you please come back to me at the end of April and provide me with
the latest info in that matter? Then I can forward it to the iX guys so
that we have a chance for an article in the iX 06/2012 just in time for
the summit...

Cheers, Ralf

Am Donnerstag, den 01.03.2012, 15:33 +0200 schrieb Konstantinos
Papapanagiotou: