[Global_industry_committee] Press anouncement AppSec EU Greece , was: Article about Web Application Security Scanner in magazin "iX" should contain the ZAP, was: inquiry

Konstantinos Papapanagiotou Konstantinos at owasp.org
Thu Mar 1 13:33:36 UTC 2012

Well to be honest this is a bit early to have something definitive on
this. We are discussing with some companies the possibility of
announcing new products at the event but nothing is definitive yet, so
we can't really officially announce something.
In terms of OWASP projects I believe that the conference and projects
committee monitor submissions on the owasp track so I don't really
know if something new has been submitted yet. In addition you should
know that our entire CFP procedure is based on blind reviews by our
programme committee members, so until each committee member submits
his comments on each submission, we can't really know what will be
presented. This whole process will be completed by the end of April,
so we will be able to announce more then.

What I can tell you now is that Gary McGraw of Cigital will be
presenting the evolution of BSIMM in a keynote.

Kostas Papapanagiotou
OWASP AppSec Research 2012 General Chair