[Global_industry_committee] Press anouncement AppSec EU Greece , was: Article about Web Application Security Scanner in magazin "iX" should contain the ZAP, was: inquiry

Ralf Reinhardt ralf.reinhardt at owasp.org
Thu Mar 1 11:07:34 UTC 2012

Hi again,

sorry, too fast - got some more questions here:

Will there be something new or extraordinary in Greece?
A new Project, a major release, something big worth being noticed by the
public and announced by the press?

Any real cool submissions to the CFP yet?

I'm afraid the event itself might not be sufficient to justify a large
news coverage...

Cheers, Ralf