[Global_industry_committee] Aricle about Web Application Security Scanner in magazin "iX" should contain the ZAP, was: [GPC] inquiry

Ralf Reinhardt ralf.reinhardt at owasp.org
Thu Mar 1 10:50:42 UTC 2012

Hi all,

got the feedback that the questionnaire is fine. So I guess ZAP will be
listed in the survey of web application security scanners in the iX
05/2012.

I also talked to them about the upcoming AppSec in Greece and I
forwarded the relevant information. They will have a look on it, but
that does not necessarily mean that this will lead to any announcement
or whatsoever. We'll see ;-)

Cheers, Ralf