[Global_industry_committee] Aricle about Web Application Security Scanner in magazin "iX" should contain the ZAP, was: [GPC] inquiry

Ralf Reinhardt ralf.reinhardt at owasp.org
Tue Feb 28 14:52:11 UTC 2012

Hi Psiinon and Axel,

the well known (German language) magazin "iX" is going to write an
article / market survey about free and commercial web application
security scanners.

They would like to include the OWASP Zed Attack Proxy Project in that
survey. Therefore they have prepared an questionnaire which they kindly
ask to answer. There seems to be a quite a pressure of time due to the
upcoming CeBIT, so if you like to get involved here it should be done
fast.

The main contact at iX is Ute Roos (ur at ix.de) (see CC and attached
mail).

I'd be glad to assist here if any help is wanted. Imho this is a great
chance to improve the visibility of ZAP and OWASP in the German speaking
world.

Guys, are you in? Should Ute forward the questionnaire to you?

Cheers, Ralf