[Global_industry_committee] FW: Cambridge mercantile group.

Joe bernik at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 22:21:18 UTC 2012

Kate,

A sizable commercial account with a large international bank entitles you to use of treasury services including favorable exchange rate and access to payments in local currencies.

Alternately I believe Travelex may offer similar services.

Joe

To: kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Subject: Cambridge mercantile group.

Hey Kate ,

It was great speaking with you. As promised I am attaching some tangible materials for your consideration , as well a brief you tube video clip presenting our online platform. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMReUq6wOVc

Cambridge Mercantile can streamline your foreign currency requirement by providing solution , managing risks which mitigate your foreign exchange risks and therefore put a positive effect on you operating income.

With Cambridge you get a company with great banking relations with all major banks around the world. The following are some of the products and services we provide:

·        Personal account representative to monitor your account

·        Same day settlement by draft, check, wire transfer or direct debit/credit of your accounts

·        Competitive foreign exchange rates

·        Spot and forward contracts in all major and many exotic currencies

·        Overnight trading

In a competitive, fast-paced environment, Cambridge Mercantile Group offers you the expertise of Foreign Exchange Professionals coupled with a deeply rooted company who has been in business for almost 20 years. We make it our priority to understand the specific nature of your business as it is our job to protect your bottom line against volatile foreign currency fluctuations and to ensure your cross-border transactions are efficient, secure but most of all, Inexpensive!

I would be happy at anytime to answer any questions you might have regarding any products or services. Please contact me at 647-722-6119 or email me at rmahapatra at cambridgefx.com.

Please call me the next time you have a foreign currency transaction so we can do a rate comparison.

Sincerely,

Rudra Mahapatra

<image001.gif>

Rudra Mahapatra, Business Development