[Global_industry_committee] FW: Cambridge mercantile group.

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Fri Feb 24 16:44:09 UTC 2012

Industry committee, I need some expertise from your group, I think.  As you
probably are aware, one of the challenges the foundation has is
understanding how to manage international events in local currencies.  We
have established the EU entity, and this helps us with our European events,
but we are also in Asia (Bejing) and Latin America (Brazil and Argentina,
specifically).

So, Industry committee, does the group, or anyone in the group have
experience with the Banking industry?  Is something like what is being put
forward  by Cambridge mercantile group (essentially an international hedge
fund) be a possible solution for what we need?

We are, also looking at international event management companies as another
possible solution, but since our primary challenge is regarding the
finances, I was looking at other options.

Kate Hartmann

Operations Director

301-275-9403

 <http://www.owasp.org/> www.owasp.org