[Global_industry_committee] Banker's roundtable at AppSec EU

Konstantinos Papapanagiotou konstantinos at owasp.org
Tue Feb 7 23:08:22 UTC 2012

Thank you Joe.

As conference organizers we could offer free registration for those that want to participate in the roundtable. However we expect that banks will gladly sponsor their executives to participate at such a high level roundtable with their peers. In any case, we can work together on individual cases of people wanting to come but unable to find funding.

Since everyone's initial reaction is positive, I will be drafting an invitation letter in the next couple of days.

Kostas