[Global_industry_committee] Industry Committee Event.

Rex Booth rex.booth at owasp.org
Mon Sep 12 13:52:53 EDT 2011

Lorna - thanks for following up, and congrats on the fantastic turn out!

I think the next step was for your team to ID a handful of individuals
who have registered who meet our criteria of CISOs/senior strategic
security roles.  We'll then evaluate to see who we'd like to invite to a
lunch on Friday.

I know you guys are all very busy, so if you'd like to give me and
others access to the invite list, I'll be happy to coordinate the
candidate identification.

Thanks!
Rex