[Global_industry_committee] Fwd: OWASP 2012 Goals

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Mon Nov 21 12:27:43 EST 2011

(Note: Copying in all committees, please don't reply all. Just reply to your specific committee with further discussions)

OWASP Committees,

Just want to make sure you've seen the following information.  Next Monday we'll be opening up these goals to the OWASP leaders list for feedback.

Thanks,

Michael Coates
OWASP

Begin forwarded message: