[Global_industry_committee] [Owasp-leaders] OWASP Brazil manifesto

Colin Watson colin.watson at owasp.org
Thu Jun 30 17:00:14 EDT 2011

Hi Lucas

Is this cost for Brazilian press and government officials?  I don't
know anything about Brazil, but in the UK I don't think press releases
are used to lobby government... it's much more about making personal
contact.  How much time would BRL 4000 equate to, and how many press
and government officials did the person propose?

Colin

By the way, did you get all the Brazilian OWASP chapters to
sign/support the final document?

Colin