[Global_industry_committee] [Owasp-leaders] OWASP Brazil manifesto

Lucas Ferreira lucas.ferreira at owasp.org
Thu Jun 30 14:29:00 EDT 2011

Sarah and GIC,

I have contacted a person who specializes in the dissemination of
information to the press and to government officials and got an
estimated price to hire a person to prepare and send realeses to the
press and government and to contact journalists and officals directly
about the importance of our document. It would cost BRL 4000 or around
USD 2600.

Do we have funds available? How should I proceed to request funds for
this project?

Thanks,

Lucas

--