[Global_industry_committee] [Owasp-leaders] OWASP Brazil manifesto

Lucas Ferreira lucas.ferreira at owasp.org
Wed Jun 29 12:39:41 EDT 2011

Sarah,

I am unsure how to distribute and discuss this document. One
alternative would be to create a nre project to host this initiative,
as it is currently hosted in the OWASP Portuguese Language Project.
What do you think? Is it worth the effort?

My vision is to provide a template that can be adpated by OWASP
leaders to their local reality. Then the adpated document could be
sent to local governments as suggestions from the local OWASP
chapters.

I will also prepare powerpoint presentations based on the contents of
the manifesto, as I plan to present it at conferences and other
events.

Regards,

Lucas

--