[Global_industry_committee] [Owasp-leaders] OWASP Brazil manifesto

Sarah Baso sarah.baso at owasp.org
Wed Jun 29 11:42:05 EDT 2011

Lucas,

What I need to find out from you is what mailing lists you are hoping to 1)
distribute this to, and 2) have any discussion related to this document.  I
think having some sort of defined plan or expectations about what you are
hoping the leaders/participants will do with this document would be helpful.

I was thinking that it would be good to distribute this for translation to
some of the project leaders/chapter leaders who have been working on
translation efforts, and then roll out the document in 6 or 8 languages?  Up
to you though.

Sarah Baso