[Global_industry_committee] Fwd: Nist Draft on Cloud Computing

Sarah Baso sarah.baso at owasp.org
Wed Jun 22 21:50:38 EDT 2011

All -
Jerry has asked me to to forward on his comments on the NIST draft on cloud
computing:

http://www.kickenson.info/Home/Blog/Entries/2011/5/19_Comments_on_the_NIST_DRAFT_Cloud_Computing_Synopsis_and_Recommendations.html

Please feel free to contact him directly (cc'ed) with any questions.  He
also has encouraged anyone who wants to submit comments on behalf of OWASP
to go ahead and use his comments as a starting point.

Regards,
Sarah Baso