[Global_industry_committee] survey monkey

Eoin eoin.keary at owasp.org
Tue Jun 21 05:02:12 EDT 2011

Hi Marco,
Nice to meet you in Dublin a few weeks back!

The survey I developed is an industry survey not only CIO's etc
If you would like to take a look at it and provide me with some feedback
that would be great?
Sarah, whats the URL?
I believe CITI would benefit from the questions being asked on the Industry
survey and it covers most verticals.
Eoin