[Global_industry_committee] survey monkey

Marco M. Morana marco.m.morana at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 19:11:50 EDT 2011

Thanks Sarah

I understand, AMOF (As A Matter Of Fact) I thought I contributed to jump
start the first draft of the survey. I would like to use the latest greatest
that Rex is putting together. To keep in mind we are a FI (Financial
Institutions) so I hope the survey is tailored as such for FIs

Cheers

Marco

Cc: global_industry_committee at lists.owasp.org

Eoin -
Do you have a recommended method of distribution?

Sarah

On Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 8:54 AM, Eoin <eoin.keary at owasp.org> wrote:

HI

the Idea was to target industry players not consultant firms.

On 20 June 2011 14:52, Sarah Baso <sarah.baso at owasp.org> wrote:

Yes,
I will make sure it is discussed/decided on the next GIC call.  I spent at
least 10 hours researching the options on Survey Monkey (for our account),
putting the survey on survey monkey, editing, and ensuring its
functionality.

I think we can go ahead and "pull the trigger" but my understanding is that
Eoin did not want it distributed to just anyone - it was for a targeted
audience.  This could obviously use clarification and I am more than happy
to send it out to whoever Eoin and the GIC deems appropriate.

--Sarah

On Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 8:45 AM, Kate Hartmann <kate.hartmann at owasp.org>
wrote:

Sarah, can you make sure this gets added to the next GIC call.  Hopefully
there will be enough members on the call to make a decision on whether or
not to continue with the survey monkey survey.

Just wondering, Sarah, how much time did you allocate to this effort?  It
just seems to me that we have already put in quite a bit of time, finances,
and energy into this survey and if it's already set up in survey monkey, is
it possible we could just "pull the trigger" on it and be finished with the
compilation of it and move to focus on the results . whatever they may be?

Kate Hartmann

Operations Director

301-275-9403

www.owasp.org