[Global_industry_committee] survey monkey

Sarah Baso sarah.baso at owasp.org
Mon Jun 20 09:52:31 EDT 2011

Yes,
I will make sure it is discussed/decided on the next GIC call.  I spent at
least 10 hours researching the options on Survey Monkey (for our account),
putting the survey on survey monkey, editing, and ensuring its
functionality.

I think we can go ahead and "pull the trigger" but my understanding is that
Eoin did not want it distributed to just anyone - it was for a targeted
audience.  This could obviously use clarification and I am more than happy
to send it out to whoever Eoin and the GIC deems appropriate.

--Sarah

--
Dir: 312-869-2779
skype: sarah.baso