[Global_industry_committee] survey monkey

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Mon Jun 20 09:45:47 EDT 2011

Sarah, can you make sure this gets added to the next GIC call.  Hopefully
there will be enough members on the call to make a decision on whether or
not to continue with the survey monkey survey.

Just wondering, Sarah, how much time did you allocate to this effort?  It
just seems to me that we have already put in quite a bit of time, finances,
and energy into this survey and if it's already set up in survey monkey, is
it possible we could just "pull the trigger" on it and be finished with the
compilation of it and move to focus on the results . whatever they may be?

Kate Hartmann

Operations Director

301-275-9403

 <http://www.owasp.org/> www.owasp.org