[Global_industry_committee] Industry Committee Call today

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Thu Jun 16 12:23:56 EDT 2011

Global Industry Committee,

All, if your name is on this list as a committee member,
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Global_Industry_Committee then you should be
participating in these calls.  Understanding that life and real work often
gets in the way, if you cannot make the call, please let the group know in
advance.

I am only bringing this up because 15 minutes into the call, the only
attendees were Sarah Baso, Kelly Santalucia, and me.  Lorna and Sherif did
join, as did Jerry Hoff, and for that we are grateful.

If the time no longer works for the group, then there should be a proposal
to pick a new time.  If I recall correctly, this time was discussed and
approved by the group as a whole as an appropriate one to schedule the
meetings.

Kate Hartmann

Operations Director

301-275-9403